Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I know, I know

I haven't blogged in more than two months. It's shameful. Despicable, even. I don't really know what happened, except that the end of the spring semester had all its usual craziness, and then I got into a bit of a knitting funk. I am nearing the home stretch on the blanket.

Blanket Square #29

Blanket Square #30

Blanket Square #31

There are two more squares that I have not yet photographed. I've gained a lot of momentum on this project again, which seems typical of the season. I was looking through my notes and realized that I was knitting three or four blocks every year. I thought to myself, why not just knit 7 or 8 blocks this year and finish the darn thing? So that's what I'm trying to do, in between wedding planning and summer classes. My goal is to have the knitting finished before the wedding, so I can take a nice new shiny project on the honeymoon.

Starbuck

Taking pictures is still more of a hassle than it used to be. I have a couple of posts floating around in my head, but the heat seems to be preventing anything from gelling right now, and it's hard to get motivated without much time to photograph everything. But you all deserve better than my excuses. You deserve...








you guessed it...







Gratuitously cute cat photos!

Starbuck

Starbuck

Starbuck

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I will take gratuitously cute cat photos ANY day of the week!

--Jodi