- Number of posts: 78 (not counting this one)
- Average posting frequency: 1 post every 4.7 days
- Knitting projects completed during this blogyear: 20
- Percentage of completed projects that were also mittens: 20%
- Percentage of completed projects knit with handspun: 35%
- Skeins of yarn spun: 30 (some big, some small)
- Bumps of spinning fiber acquired: 44 + 1 fleece (ouch)
And, of course, Stitches West is now on! I'll be going on Sunday with a bunch of friends and maybe (just maybe) going on Saturday if I find the time. Next week I'll be back with the haul, the damage, the sights, the sounds, and the start of a new year of knitting and spinning. One last thing before that... I think it's time for a new banner photo, or at least a second one in rotation with the current one. Right now what's up there is a close-up shot of the leg section on a pair of socks I knit out of Claudia Handpainted sock yarn, in the colorway Ingrid's Blues. So which one should I take a rectangular chunk out of and start using?
Handspun w/ tile:
Handspun without tile:
Or, should I try to create a new photo for the banner, specifically and from scratch? What do you all think?