Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh booger.

The good news is that I have cast off on the wedding shawl. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to block it. This means I can work on the squirrel mittens again.

The bad news is that I lost a DPN on my way to work this morning. That's what I get for trying to do colorwork mittens on the bus. I still have four needles total, so progress is still happening, but I'm sad to start my day off that way. I'm up past the top of the squirrel's head on the second mitten, so this picture is a little out of date.

Squirrel Mittens Progress

Notice anything funny about the squirrel's face? No? Here's a closer look:

One-eyed squirrel

See it now?

Yup. Eye got chewed off. Guess who.

Starbuck

Don't give me that innocent face. I know what you do when you think I'm not looking.

Socks are interesting

Clothes Rack = Jungle Gym

Socks = Toy

Socks = Toy

Life gets more interesting every day.

2 comments:

karrie said...

I have the same drying rack, and my cat loves it! Kitty-cat playground!

Sikiş said...

my cat is entresan