Saturday, December 6, 2008

Done and done!

The Cream Tea cowl and I are off to Berkeley! Have a good Saturday morning, everybody.

The yarn, which I finished plying before I posted yesterday:
Cream Tea Camel/Merino

In progress last night:
Cream Tea Cowl

And this morning (it's all unwashed and unblocked):
Cream Tea Cowl

Holy crap, I just realized that this thing went from unspun fiber to finished garment in less than a week. Talk about your instant gratification! It's scrumptiously warm, too, perfect for our weather the last few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many posts lately - love it! have fun at the opening. can't wait to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

Jessica Kay, it's too bad you have nothing to say! The cowl looks great, and I'm sure your mom loves the socks. Hope all is well in SF! Love, Aunt Carol.