Friday, May 2, 2008

So close...

Center Back Cable

The Tangled Yoke cardigan is nearly finished:

Collar

I'm so close I can almost taste it!

Almost done!

This sweater still needs:

1. Buttonbands
2. Buttons
3. Blocking

I finished binding off the collar this morning, and figured I could have everything done and drying by this afternoon. This would have been awesome, because then I could wear the sweater tomorrow to Maker Faire to see the Yarn Harlot. The knitting goddesses are apparently displeased with me, however, because I have been working on the first stinking buttonband all afternoon. I got through all 140 picked up stitches three times, each time finding a major error requiring a complete rip-out of the buttonband. Arggghhh!

At this point, although I might be able to finish the knitting, I do not yet have the buttons in my possession. I might just wear it without buttons. That is unless I have to make three attempts at the right-hand buttonband as well. :P

No comments: